For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Steelers vs. Browns
- Pittsburgh has combined with its opponents to score more than 42 points in nine of 15 games this season.
- So far this season, 53.3% of Cleveland’s games (8/15) have had more combined points than Monday’s over/under of 42.
- The two teams combine to score 41 points per game, 1.0 less than the total in this contest.
- This contest’s over/under is 4.6 points fewer than the 46.6 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The average total in Steelers games this season is 43.7, 1.7 points more than Monday’s over/under of 42.
- The 42-point total for this game is 4.1 points below the 46.1 points per game average total in Browns games this season.
Steelers stats and trends
- Pittsburgh has six wins against the spread in 15 games this season.
- This season, the Steelers are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 2.5 points or more (in five chances).
- Pittsburgh’s games this year have gone over the total in seven out of 15 opportunities (46.7%).
- The Steelers average just 1.8 fewer points per game (20.1) than the Browns allow (21.9).
- Pittsburgh is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall this season when the team records more than 21.9 points.
- The Steelers collect just 4.5 fewer yards per game (316.5), than the Browns allow per contest (321.0).
- Pittsburgh is 2-5 against the spread and 3-3-1 overall when the team churns out over 321.0 yards.
- The Steelers have 18 giveaways this season, while the Browns have 18 takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Pittsburgh’s matchup with the Browns.
Browns stats and trends
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 7-8-0 this season.
- The Browns have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more six times this season and are 3-3 ATS in those contests.
- Cleveland’s games this year have hit the over on seven of 15 set point totals (46.7%).
- The Browns rack up 3.8 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Steelers allow (24.7).
- Cleveland is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when it records more than 24.7 points.
- The Browns collect 22.9 fewer yards per game (345.5) than the Steelers allow per contest (368.4).
- Cleveland is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team amasses more than 368.4 yards.
- This season the Browns have turned the ball over 18 times, one more than the Steelers’ takeaways (17).
Home and road insights
- At home this season, Pittsburgh is 5-2-1 overall and 3-5 against the spread.
- The Steelers are winless ATS (0-5) as 2.5-point favorites or more at home.
- In eight home games this season, Pittsburgh has hit the over three times.
- This season, Steelers home games average 42.3 points, 0.3 more than this matchup’s over/under (42).
- Cleveland is 2-5 overall, and 4-3 against the spread, in away games.
- This year, in four of seven away games Cleveland has gone over the total.
- Browns away games this season average 48.4 total points, 6.4 more than this matchup’s over/under (42).
Powered by Data Skrive.