For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Raiders
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- In 43.8% of Las Vegas’ games this season (7/16), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s over/under of 49.5.
- The two teams combine to score 48.8 points per game, 0.7 less than the total in this contest.
- The 51.9 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 2.4 more than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Chargers and their opponents score an average of 49.4 points per game, 0.1 fewer than Sunday’s total.
- The 47.5 PPG average total in Raiders games this season is 2.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Chargers stats and trends
- In Los Angeles’ 16 games this season, it has eight wins against the spread.
- The Chargers are 3-6 ATS when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have hit the over on nine of 16 set point totals (56.2%).
- This year, the Chargers rack up just 2.2 more points per game (27.6) than the Raiders give up (25.4).
- Los Angeles is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games when it scores more than 25.4 points.
- The Chargers collect 56.3 more yards per game (387.1) than the Raiders allow per contest (330.8).
- Los Angeles is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall when the team totals over 330.8 yards.
- This year, the Chargers have turned the ball over 20 times, seven more than the Raiders’ takeaways (13).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles’ matchup with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas has seven wins against the spread in 16 games this year.
- The Raiders are 5-3 ATS when underdogs by 3 points or more this season.
- Las Vegas’ games this season have gone over the point total in 43.8% of its opportunities (seven times in 16 games with a set point total).
- The Raiders score 5.3 fewer points per game (21.2) than the Chargers give up (26.5).
- Las Vegas is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team notches more than 26.5 points.
- The Raiders average 364.9 yards per game, just 3.9 more than the 361.0 the Chargers give up.
- Las Vegas is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team totals over 361.0 yards.
- This year the Raiders have turned the ball over 24 times, three more than the Chargers’ takeaways (21).
Home and road insights
- At home this season, Las Vegas is 4-4 overall and 3-5 against the spread.
- At home, as 3-point underdogs or greater, the Raiders have one win ATS (1-2).
- Las Vegas has gone over the total in four of eight games at home this season.
- The average total in Raiders home games this season is 47.9 points, 1.6 fewer than this outing’s over/under (49.5).
- Los Angeles is 4-3 against the spread, and 4-3 overall, away from home.
- Away from home, the Chargers are winless ATS (0-2) as 3-point favorites or more.
- This season, in seven road games, Los Angeles has hit the over three times.
- This season, Chargers away games average 49.0 points, 0.5 fewer than this outing’s over/under (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.